If you haven’t gotten to know me through the pages of this blog or if it’s your first time reading, here is a little about me and the blog:
- In my natural living journey for skincare, personal, home and health I only use what I trust and know works. I will never post a natural product that I do not believe in or has not impressed me with ingredients or results.
- I will review products that I believe that my readers will enjoy and that they can simply implement into their own routines.
- I will show you that living naturally can be simple and it is attainable with a healthy balance.
- I will post various recipes to inspire others to make some of their own products at home.
- I am oil obsessed. I use my essential oils for everything and anything. I am happy to help my readers understand and learn about essential oils and support them if they want to venture onto their own essential oil path.
- I love a good dry shampoo. It is an absolute necessity if you are a mom. I am always delighted to help anyone get started on a great hair care routine.
- Overall, I am a wife, mom, writer, reader, art lover, traveler, fashion addict and a clean beauty product junkie who sometimes likes to dapple in interior design. I am a lot like you— a mom doing her best to live life to the fullest while multi-taking and trying to raise good little people. Most days my hands are full (and possibly laundry-ridden) but if my hands are full, my heart is even fuller.
Thank you for being here. My hope is I will inspire you to live a more natural life and you will join and support me on my mission.